CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to Parasite cleanse need help

Views: 2,039
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 944,030

Re: New to Parasite cleanse need help

It's hard to say what you should look for without knowing what kind of parasites you are hosting internally. I would type "photos of parasites" into the google search box and have a look at the pictures that come up.

I do not wish to discourage you from finishing your parasite cleanse, but the parasites that were causing my Acne were demodex mites and I exterminated them topically with zz cream. It took 8 months to kill them all. When my face cleared, I started using Ponds Cold cream to prevent them from coming back. I have been Acne free for almost a year.

http://www.demodexsolutions.com

Regarding the internal cleansing of parasites, the skin is the biggest organ of elimination in the body. They will most certainly move from the deepest tissues to the skin level, so it is logical to think they may have caused the cyst to erupt. I'm glad you are ok. Did the Dr culture the fluid he drained and tell you what kind of bacteria was growing in the cyst?

I suggest that you start taking Iodine asap, as one of the first places you will feel it's effect is the skin. Also read everything about Acne at Demodex Solutions. If yours is caused by the face mites, zz will kill them and Ponds Cold cream will keem them from reinfesting you.

I know. I had acne for 32 years before I learned it was face mites causing my pimples. Now I have none. ZERO PIMPLES, for the first time since I was in high school. And I'm over fifty.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. Most people who take the anti-parasiticals internally are trying to eradicate microbes and worms from their systems, because they are suffering from gas, bloating, constipation, anal itching, hemmorrhoids, etc etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)