CureZone   Log On   Join
New to Parasite cleanse need help

guarroguapo Views: 1,912
Published: 17 y

New to Parasite cleanse need help

to continue my quest in solving my pimple/ Acne problem I decided to try the parasite cleanse. Before the cleanse I tried everything, I was on numerous medications, peels, I changed my diet, took skin vitamins, and I was still getting pimples.
So I though if Acne is caused by bacteria then I must rid myself of the bacteria. I started with the instructions on the site: Black-Walnut , Wormwood and Clove.

I could not tell if it was working. I did not know what to look for. My stool was the same. Everything was the same. Then 8 days later I developed a small cyst on my upper buttock. By day 10 it became an absess the size of a softball. I had to get it surgically drained. Could it be that the cleanse sent all the bacteria to the cyst on my back? My skin does feel a little diffrent. I have 7 more days to go. What should I look for on during this cleanse?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)