CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Dr. Bernard Jensen "Guide to a better bowel care"

monique_1 Views: 2,575
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 942,268

Dr. Bernard Jensen "Guide to a better bowel care"

hey guys!

Im jumping in a minute to comment this. First of all, wow what a great article.
(rant) I just realized after reading that article and analyzing my own colon (long transit time, poor elimination, candida, IBS, burning and tons of pain on a daily basis), that I have a severly not-properly-functioning colon. And I have had it for so long! I am the "bad" example of how a persons health should not be in all those bowel and parasite articles, Im reading about myself. Gosh oh gosh. (end of rant)

I I have Dr Bernard Jensens book "A guide to better bowel care - a complete program for tissue cleansing through bowel management" and he also confirms what the first article says:

"Bowel parasites"

"Although not strictly a bowel disorder, parasites thrive in an unhealthy, unclean intestines. When the bowel contains partially digested proteins, it can harbor an amazing variety of harmful bacteria and parasites.
Parasites are the number one health enemy in the world. A nationwide survey by the Chicago tribune utilized 414,820 samples of feces examined at 570 public and private laboratories in all fifty states and revealed that 1 of every 6 persons studied had one or more parasites. The parasites ranged from microscopic organisms to fifteen-foot tapeworms.
It is estimated that 200,000,000 people are infected with these intestinal invaders. In fact, intestinal worms of various types outrank cancer as mankinds deadliest enemy worldwide.
In supervising the Ultimate Tissue Cleansing program, I have seen a variety of worms passed by quite a few people. Often, these people were greatly surprises at finding out they had harboured parasites.
Intesintal parasites can enter the body in several ways. By far the most common means is through food or water contaminated with the parasite. Food or water may also contain the eggs or larvae of parasites. Some parasites, as well as their eggs, may not be affected by the harsh hydrochloric acid of the stomach or the juices of the intestine, and so are able to survive the journey to the intestinal region that is most favorable to their development ---"

"It is more common to harbor parasites when the intestinal flora are unbalanced and the digestive tract, especially the colon, is dirty and pocketed. Under these conditions the colon becomes a breeding ground for parasites, much the same as a garbage dump is a perfect breeding ground for rats. All life tends to migrate to a place where the conditions are most favorable for its continued development. Worms and other intestinal parasites are no exception. This is yet another reason to keep the diet and the bowel as clean as possible---"

I think that the numbers of how many people that actually are infested may be somwhat wrong? If they tested these poeple with "regular" methods (which in the majority of times shows negative) I would assume that the rate would be much much higher in reality.

Im a little concerned about the HCL part. Poeple these days dont chew their food thorouhgly, eat up a plate of dinner in 5-10 minutes, dont cook it properly, eat rare steaks, how in the world is the stomach gonna digest that? Others may naturally have very low HCL, like me, elder people, stressed people will also have lower stomach acid. So all the "free-riders" have a open gate to the intestines. Not to mention what the undigested food does to the intestines in the long term, the bowels will become congested and "dirty". And the cycle goes on and on.

Suddenly, it all becomes a bit more clear. So the complex issue, have not so complex parts to it too ;)

Power to the microbe detectives!

http://agnews.tamu.edu/agex/forenbug.gif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)