CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The "Proper" Transit Time

rabbitears Views: 1,721
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 942,129

Re: The "Proper" Transit Time

After I made that post, I realized that the timing of transit is off! I don't think it is a typo and it appears to me that adjustments were made; either to suit morbidly obese people or with another agenda in mind with slow transit. Here's why I say this:

During the '80s the "slow" transit time was 20-45 hours and back then it had been determined that this caused diseases in people. [I have somewhere who had suggested the times, but I'll have to dig for it.] The "proper" transit time was 12-18 hours; this was based off of studying indigenous people who don't have diseases within their culture.

Before infestation, I had my first colonics done to see if I needed it because I kept hearing these stories about impactions, old stuck matter, etc. The person who performed mine was extremely surprised that I was "clean" and rarely had patients like me; in their opinion, I really didn't need the service. Prior to disturbing the creatures' colonies I still had pretty good transit and stayed on top of it.

If anyone is interested in knowing what their transit time is, here's a simple test. Take 1-2 tablespoons of millet seeds raw with plenty of water. The yellow millet seeds will show up in stool.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)