CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jewish liberal media attack on Christianity!

Views: 2,521
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 940,536

Re: Jewish liberal media attack on Christianity!

i must say, you are more stupid than i first thought. you make yourself so important don't you . to me you are a grubby little man who i remember was crying out because he could not pass his own excrement through ingesting MLs garden lime and i gave you the answer so that you could relieve yourself, it's a pity that it didn't remove all the crap that others have to endure when you send your immature posts.
i sometimes read MLs forum, and it tells it's own story, so there's no need for me or others to prove anything,(keep your eyes open when you read)

LIME is used on GARDENS. REASON: to sweeten the soil by giving it an increased alkali ph. i knew that when i was a five year old you silly man.

LIME WATER is simply a mixture of the same. USE: painting walls (whitewash).

LIME WATER was also used at vaudeville shows to CLOUD water, the showman then tipped his 'medicine' (vinegar) in and the water instantly clearing to impress the audience.

as one has to make their own LIME WATER these day's (one cannot purchase it)so why do you think one has to wear breathing apparatus and protective clothing? think about it dumbo.

LIME WATER is CALCIUM HYDROXIDE: if INGESTED,drink plenty of fresh water, seek medical assistance IMMEDIATELY!
if accidently put on the skin WASH it off IMMEDIATELY, as it BURNS.

if you wish to call that ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE, go ahead!
i have drank LIME WATER but made from LIME the [[[[FRUIT]]]], which has good alkali ph.

when ML readers ask for help when having problems just read his replies:
ML will say if questioned)that "you are praying to the wrong god!" or "you can blame yourself for eating the wrong foods before you came to me". what a pathetic way to carry on, and you call me a fool, lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)