CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jewish liberal media attack on Christianity!

sans sucre Views: 2,623
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 939,030

Re: Jewish liberal media attack on Christianity!

Cels, take it easy. I can't prove you wrong - I am only expressing my opinion.

All I know is that the universe will pretty much reflect back to you what you believe, and I believe that there is no grand Conspiracy of the Jews against Christians, so that is what I see. You believe otherwise so you see totally the opposite. Of course I don't want white bread info. But, since this is a debate forum, it is perfectly reasonable for me to debate you back. No rule says my argument can't be that I see no conspiracy. You could post all the wake-up stuff you want, but if I don't trust the source (which I don't - this Reverand and his "truth" website. In other words, if, for example, all one's cited sources come from Fox News, and you for example don't trust Fox news, it won't matter how many Fox stories you are told, you still won't believe them, know what I mean?). I tend not to trust sources that have agendas based on blaming one group. I would say the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot. Naive? From my perspective, I see it more as "enlightened" to the fact that the worlds ills are a complexity, and we are all to blame and we are all part of the solution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)