CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SAFETY: PREGNANCY? ... Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

simplecures Views: 49,132
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 61,996

Re: SAFETY: PREGNANCY? ... Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

I am 28 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from severe gallbladder attacks for the last couple of months. I was hoping to tough it out until the baby was born to do a cleanse, but the attacks grew worse and after a hospital stay I was forced to a liquid diet. I discovered a cleanse that contained ingredients I felt good about. I figured the cleanse could be no harder on the baby than three months of a liquid diet. Not to mention the fact that I could not even function in my life. I completed the clense in less that 24 hours and I feel like a new person. My baby is active and his heart rate is great. Of course the cleanse should be done with caution, and prayer, and but I would do it again without hesitation. The cleanse should begin just before you go to bed at night.

Mix 3 oz of pure virgin olive oil with 6 oz of classic Cocacola and the juice of two lemons. Place ingredients in a two cup mesuring cup and stir with one hand to keep it from separating while you drink it. The next morning as soon as you awake drink a 10 oz bottle of magnesium citrate.

The olive oil will signal the gallbladder to open and allow the coke and lemon to dissolve the stones enough to move them into the digestive system. The magnesium citrate will then move the stones the rest of the way out. It is true that laxitives can make labor begin, but only if your membranes are ripe. If they are not ripe it will give you an intense bowel movement instead. Some suggest drinking apple juice for three days before the cleanse to help soften up the stones, but I was in such pain I just went forward without that step. It was hard to keep the mixture down, but The next morning all the pain was gone from my right rib and shoulderblade. I cannnot believe the difference in my energy level. I passed stones for a good part of the next day. They looked like green peas at first and then larger ones followed. After my baby is born I plan to do it again to make sure I got them all. Use the recipe at your own risk, but for me I would never suffer like that again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)