CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 56,474
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,996

Re: Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

> I am 31 years old and 32 weeks pregnant with my fifth full-term pregnancy and have had several gallbladder attacks. I am ready to try the gallbladder cleanse.

>Which one is the best and safest during pregnancy?

I would suggest Hulda Clark 's Flush.

>Will it start me into pre-mature labor?

It has never happened.
Epsom Salt is used to stop contractions and pre-term labor, so you can use Liver Flush to stop pre term labor, I doubt it will cause labor.

> I've read that some harsh laxatives can start pre-mature labor.

That is true.
Any laxative may induce pre-mature labor.

But, Epsom Salt, is not one of them.

> Is it safe ?

Nobody can tell you: "It is 100% safe."
You may feel bad while doing it, and after.

Before you choose to do it, do something for your pain, other then flush.

To treat acute pain, take 1 tbsp of Epsom Salt deluted in on cup of juice or water, immediately.

Drink a lot of water, and eat good amount of unrefined salt.

Continue with daily program:

1. Water Cure , daily
2. 1 tea-spoon Epsom Salt with water, daily until birth
3. Olive oil, 1 -3 tbsp with lemon juice, daily
4. flaxseed oil + cottage cheese blend daily
5. walking barefoot on marbles (or stone beach), daily reflexotherpy
6. Take "lecithin", around 2400 to 4800 mg of lecithin a day. Take two in the morning and two in the evening with one or more 500 mg of "taurine" taken anytime. These help to keep the cholesterol suspended, or emulsified.
7. castor oil packs

This program is usualy enough to prevent pain.

> Also, should I worry about the toxins being released in my colon because of the cleanse. Will these toxins harm the unborn baby?

Doing enema in the evening, before claeanse, and few times in the morning, can save you from most toxins.

You will have to do what you feel is right.

================================

I will tell you what I would do if I would be in your shoes, and with my experience.

Close your eyes. Then try to walk.

Can you run, or do you walk carefully, small steps?

Walk carefully.

You are in the darkness. Walk small steps, until your eyes are open.
==================================================

First, I would make sure I tolerate olive oil well!!!
This is most important, as I suppose you do tolerate freshly pressed lemon juice.

Take at least 4 tbsp or more of olive oil daily (with foods) to make sure you tolerate it well.
Make salad dressing or something...

You still didn’t tell me if olive oil makes any difference for you? Are you still in pain?
Does olive oil make any change about how you feel in the area of liver/gallbladder?

Now, suppose I tolerate olive oil very well. (It does not cause pain, or attack, or unpleasant feeling...)

Now, I would make sure I am able to swallow a lot of olive oil.
To make sure I can do that, I will use many days to test myself.

The fist day, I would do small "test cleanse".
===============================
12 Noon Stop eating all solid food
6.30 pm Stop drinking all fluids
Somewhere between 7.00 and 9.00pm Using a measuring device, pour 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil and drink it.
Follow immediately with one or two tablespoonfuls of lemon juice.
After 15 min, I would do it again, then lie down and relax, sleep.
Altogether 2 x 2tbsp of olive oil. Amount of lemon juice can be increased.
=============================================

Tomorrow, I would look for the stones in my toilet.
If I feel OK, I would take one standard day, no cleanse, just olive oil with food.

Then, next day the same recipe, but this time, 4 tablespoonfuls of olive, and I would repeat one more times.
Altogether 2 x 4tbsp of olive oil
=======================

Again, the next day would tell me how well I tolerate it.

This time, I would take 2 days break, and eat normally, just make sure there is also a lot of fat in my meal (some fresh oil, or fresh coconut, or fatty fish)
I don't know if you can tolerate fish.
Did you try flaxseed oil with cottage cheese ?
=================================

Then, when I feel the time is right, I would try:

Same recipe, but this time, 4 tablespoonfuls of olive, and I would repeat 3 times.
Altogether 4 x 4tbsp of olive oil

Now, this is almost like a full cleanse!

And so on...

I think you got idea.

Close your eyes. Then try to walk.
Can you run, or do you walk carefully, small steps?
Walk carefully.
You are in the darkness. Walk small steps, until your eyes are open.
==================================================

Now, I suppose that, in case you do feel like trying something like this, that you will first tell us you do, and you will also answer to some questions:

Does olive oil make any difference for you?

Does olive oil make any change about how you feel in the area of liver/gallbladder?

I suppose, in case you do feel like trying something like this, that you will share with us your experience, every day, as it goes.

I suppose, that there is someone in your house who can support you and be beside you when you are trying this.

I suppose, that someone can drive a car, or can call a cab, just in case.

====================

I have done over 20 cleanses.

I have eaten over 10 tbsp of flax seed oil in one single meal, with no problems.

I have eaten over 10 tbsp of olive oil in one single meal (with salad), with no problems.

===============
I know a woman who did cleanse while pregnant, and she did it fine. She got out some stones.

She was not in pain! She only did it to make sure her liver is doing good job, while pregnant.
===============

Generally, you are the one who takes the full responsibility for your and for health of your child. No one else can replace you.
I can only give you support of kind: "If in your skin, I would try it."

Though this sound like you are going to do something terrible, (parachute jumping), in reality, chances for something bad happening are small, suppose you tolerate well olive oil. Actually, chances for something bad happening are far bigger if you would take some fatty dinner (Pizza), (what most other pregnant woman do at least 50 times in their pregnancy.)

Please, meditate about this, "ask your child" if it will go on with you trying this, and if both of you agree, then go on.

In case of nausea or vomiting sensations, try immediately to stand up, and walk on "kidney been" (foot massage), that may help air get out, without making you vomit.
If you think you would feel better if you vomit, then do it.

Remember.
No fear, no doubt.

Do what you feel is right.
And, don't forget to share every day and every important step of preparation with us. It will help you answer your questions, and it will help others reading this.

Hope to hear from you
Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)