CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

Celia Views: 55,239
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,997

Re: Re: Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

Agnes, thank you for your reply and information. About my health: I am strong and healthy with no re-ocurring health conditions except my gallbladder. I exercise on a treadmill four times a week for 40 minutes and I drink 2 quarts of water every day. All of my pregnancies (this is my fifth) go full-term, and have no complications during pregnancy or labor; but, I am forty lbs. overweight (before pregnancy) and I do not eat healthy enough.

I will try the 4 Tblsp of olive oil on a salad every day to see how I tolerate it. I'm not ready yet to try the other seven tips for a daily program to prevent pain, but they are good tips.

It seems wise to follow your advice to do a "mini" cleanse first following the "Are you Stoned?" receipe, and then do a larger one a couple of days later, if all went well.

I will let you know what I try, and how it goes. My husband will be here the whole time to support me through it. Thank you very much! -Celia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)