CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would you juice fast if you thought you had cancer?

Kubilik Views: 7,668
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 914,318

Re: Would you juice fast if you thought you had cancer?

In a heartbeat. I would try that, and if it didn't work, I would try a few other things before surgery/chemo/radiation. That is, unless the cancer made digestion too difficult/complicated.

In fact, I'm on a juice fast right now. Am trying for the 42 days, but we'll see. I smoked for about 20 years, and drank on and off (mostly on) for about 10, so it is very possible that there are cancerous tumors in my body right now. Sometimes I will have a mild pain in an area of the chest I believe is the lung, it lingers for a week to a month, and happens on inhaling. I will not go to the doctor to have anything tested though unless and until it becomes obvious that something is very very wrong.

Anyways, if I succeed in the whole 42 days, it will at least serve as an experiment to show a relative and a friend who have cancer worries that a 42 day fast won't kill you.

Be well. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)