CureZone   Log On   Join
Married sex issues.

Views: 1,491
Published: 17 y

Married sex issues.

Okay let me give you some background first. I have been married for 3 years now. My wife and I were together for 7 years before we got married. We have been together since her senior year. I was the first person she was sexual with as she was for me.

For our entire relationship we have had sex more than once a week less than 10 times. Its once a week or once every two weeks. I am the one that always initiates. I feel a lot of the times like she isn't phyically attracted to me like I am to her and that maybe she just loves me on the emotional level. I'm tired of feeling like a sex craved maniac who is always trying to get in her pants but thats how it feels cause she never seems to want to be with me unless I press the issue. If I wait to see if she initiates anything she thinks somethings wrong and that I am mad at her for something.

When we finally do have sex its missionary only. She doesn't "make out" with me or anything its okay get to business and once done she goes to the restroom and puts her clothes on and thats it till next time. Its also usually only on Saturday or Sunday night before we go to bed. Its gotten so routine that its lost its excitement.

I want to be with her so bad, I am such a physically intimate person yet its like she is teh complete opposite. It really started getting to me once we started living together and got married. It became painfully obvious that there wasn't this physical connection for her. She says there is but I don't see or feel it.

Am I asking to much to be intimate with each other more than just maybe once a week. I don't know what I can do. I'm tired of feeling like the person I married settled for me and just isn't that interested. I've tried talking to her about it a bit but its not something that comes very easily or freely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)