CureZone   Log On   Join
Will VCO help? Yes.

Naturalist Views: 46,160
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 935,912

Will VCO help? Yes.

About a month ago I passed a 2 foot long tape worm. There was no pain. I had no idea I was even carrying any more tape worms. I have passed others. I am not saying you didn't dislodge one, but I doubt it. They are very soft to the touch and fall apart easily. I dished mine out of the toilet and it fell apart in 3 peaces before I could get it in the sink. (I wanted to take a picture of it)

I would like to recommend Barefoot's dewormer. I have used many and it is the best I have ever taken. I took it for 3 weeks and then did a liver cleanse. I then took the dewormer for 9 more days and five days later did another liver cleanse. You would not believe what came out of my body. (I probably would not have seen it if I had not done a clear water enema after the liver cleanse.)

I would believe you dislodged a colony of candida .(candida rhizoids) I passed a candida rhizoid that measured about 5 inches long, 3 inches wide tapering down to about 2 inches and it was about 1/2 to 1 inch thick. It looked like a big white dumpling.

P.S. I take coconut oil and coconut cream everyday and have for years. I have taken as much as 3 TBLS a day. I use to take it in hot water 1 Tbls at a time before each meal. While I have used it as part of my anti- parasite program, I have not used it as a program unto itself. Bruce Fide, N,D. has a parasite purge that consists of eating 2 1/2 cups of died coconut at one time and waiting 2 hours and drinking 1 TBLS of Epsom Salt mixed with 3/4 cup water followed by a full glass of water. Wait about another 2 hours and before going to bed drink another Epsom Salt mixture followed by a full glass of water.

He also has a recipe for a coconut oil detox for overall body balance and purge. It is a fast for whatever is bothering you including systemic parasites. It consists of drinking water and taking 10 to 14 tbls of coconut oil a day. You can drink sugarless lemonade also.

If you try either one of these methods please inform me as to how it went.

Best of Health to You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)