CureZone   Log On   Join
Fundamental three 1. Terminal nutrition.

knows Views: 2,730
Published: 17 y

Fundamental three 1. Terminal nutrition.

Fundamental three - Feed it properly. I’ve broken nutrition down into three catagories.

1. Terminal nutrition.
2. Everyday nutrition.
3. Super nutrition.

Terminal nutrition: Requires you get serious about whatever you put into your body. EVERYTHING. The exact nutritional requirements needed by one who has been told they are “terminal” by their benevolent medical doctor.

This includes the herbs needed to clean the colon, liver, blood, lymph, and cells. The tissue specific herbs used for any specific organ. Also the ingredients for the various flushing that needs to be done. Liver and kidney’s.

This can also included the specific protomorphogens (PMG) used by Standard Process to stop the autoimmune response for any specific organ.

Immediate changes to the diet are: Drink only distilled water. Make your herbal teas with it or any soups you prepare with it.

Add Omega 3’s to your diet. Flaxseed oil, butter and olive oil. Take the Omega 3’s every night before bed. At least one tablespoon. Preferably olive oil. Wash it down with fruit juice.

Limit all sweets. Only natural sweets are allowed. Honey, maple syrup, fruit juices.
Limit starchy carbo’s. Specifically breads and potatoes.

Most people can’t do the vegetarian diet or fasting for any length of time. So the general rule for diet is to eat what makes you feel better and stronger the next day. Requires some monitoring and discipline on the patients part but necessary if you want to get healthy. Try to go with whole foods, ie: sprouted grains, fruits and vegetables.

There is significant controversy about animal protein versus plant protein. What I discovered through personal use and teaching this to others for many years is that the patient does need some animal protein. Even organ meats to rebuild the body. It has to do with vitamin B12 and the type of protein required. Apparently some animal protein is necessary. Farm fresh beef and poultry with no hormones added.

The best protein supplament is Standard Processes “Protofood”.

Preferably you should go on a complete live food diet but for most folks it’s impossible to do. If you want to go that route see Barefoots forum. What I’ve discovered is most so-called “terminal” people need to be decongested and de-bugged. Get the colon and liver back on line free of parasites and the disease mysteriously disappears.

Terminal nutrition includes all the herbs and tissue specific nutrition necessary to feed the body and give it what it needs to rebuild.

This can get complicted so it’s a good idea to get a large calender to write out all the various times schedules for taking the specific herbs. When I was sick I had a huge calander right on my refrigerator with all the specific things I had to take, and when I had to take them. Plus to keep track of all the flushes or any specific protocol I was doing, whether antiparasite, flushing, or detox. And to keep track of EXACTLY what I was eating. And - What was coming out of me when it was noteworthy.

There’s no games with terminal nutrition. Your life is on the line, you better do what’s necessary right now so 6 months form now you’re still here and able to worry about the trivias of life.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)