CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God Does Answer Your Prayers. Scientific Proof!

GodSpeak Views: 3,888
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 931,421

Re: God Does Answer Your Prayers. Scientific Proof!

True! I didn't mention God. That was the title Mercola used.

The study doesn't prove it is coming from God, and personally I don't think it is. Many times in the Bible Jesus says 'Your faith has healed you", and I believe that's axactly what happened. Jesus didn't claim quite a few of the miracles in the Bible, yet he was acredited with them. Faith is a wonderful thing. You might be amazed at what faith can really do. Like you said, "the power is within each of us". I ask what does that say about us? ;-) I think we (Christians) need to give ourselves a little more credit.

My point in posting that wasn't to inform Christians because they already know about prayer. It was to inform others that there is truth in the Bible, and Science (the atheist religion) proves it. Yet Science claims if you can't detect it using the five senses and abstract ideas and formulas, it ain't there. I think it's time they face the truth, and I believe they will have to within the next 20 years.

Thanks for your comments Sans! Good point worth further disscusion in my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)