CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In case you miss this post

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,300
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 929,610

Re: In case you miss this post

Your post astounds me.  Before you give ME such advice, I suggest that you should to go back and review Corinthian's posts here more closely and direct such advice to where it more fittingly belongs.  Name calling, slurs and personal attacks are the trademarks of his posts and certainly not a normal trademark of mine. Given the nature of his posts, I would say that my replies, while perhaps not in normal character, have been extraordinarily restrained.

This is not the first time you have been an apologist for Corinthian.  When I see you correct him as much as you do those who are objects of his venom, then your chastisement will be appropriate and more worthy of consideration.  I can only surmise that you failed to even look at the post I responded to.

In case you did, let me repeat and highlight it for you.  Feel free to do the same for my post and we can compare so-called "crude insults."

You are one deluded piece of work, just like your handle would indicate. You act like a jerk, spew out venom, crap all the place, hurl insults left and right and ignore any and all facts related to an issue.  Then you have the gall of accuse me of the very thing you just did.   It’s your tried and true technique when faced with someone that has the scientific evidence to refute your moronic statements.  I back you into a corner with the facts and when you see you have no escape you act like a savage psycho in the hopes that people will forget the main issue.    It you old time, than since I pointed out how big of fool you were that you can’t let it rest.   Several times now you have ‘excused’ yourself from a discussion in a vain attempt at gaining the ground… and what do you know, you always come back trying to get that final spiteful jab.

My popularity is well quantified, like in all other cases, I have the data that proves my position.  I have very few images on my blog, so people who come, do so to read; to read intelligent treatments on various subjects.  Like always your analogy has nothing to do with the truth and it more a reflection of your twisted, perverted mind.   Again, you spout nothing but insults, insinuations and a whole heap of lies.   Perhaps, the fact that I am closing in on 52 K hits in 7 months is also a fantasy. 

Thank you for reading my comments, if you got your head out of your arse, you’d see that I was once again correct.   The Bible doesn’t mention lesbians, and according to OT law death is the correct punishment.  The idiot in question was claiming to follow God’s laws in his attitude toward homosexuals, I quickly pointed that this wasn’t so.

I also haven’t cast that many negative votes against you and I have even thrown few positive ones your way.  Like a servile insecure dog, I know you need your head stroked for reassurance from time to time.  There, there. You’re a good boy!  
Rather than continuing your foolish, general accusations about mainstream science, I suggest you point to the specific studies which you believe to be wrong and prove that they are.  Put up or shut up.

‘You are a rapist and a child molester’, under your rules for evidence, the accusation is enough to make it true, and convict you.   Luckily for you, I and the courts demand proof of any allegations.  It is the same with the studies you don’t like.  Prove your accusations or stop making them. 

Where in the post Corinthian replied to,  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=929519#i, do you find anything comparable to this post?

Your advice to "
remember that the person on the other side of that post was a real person" is well given and well taken.  It is also advice that would be much more appropriate for you to give to Corinthian and which should be given to him time and time again.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (4)