CureZone   Log On   Join
Yet another uncalled for Corinthian slur of a good CureZone member

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,684
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 927,355

Yet another uncalled for Corinthian slur of a good CureZone member

A typical Corinthian name calling and gutter wallowing post.  I can perhaps understan you getting into it with Celcius - he seems to get a kick out of pushing your many buttons, but what exactly did chrisb1, an intelligent and thoughtful gentleman in all of his posts I have ever seen, ever do to deserve being called a fool?  Nothing except disagree with Corinthian and agree with me.

You reveal yourself with such anti-social and immature behavior.

And when you call me idiotic, you only reveal what an idiot you really are.  Not to mention a truly twisted and disgusting soul.  I seriously think you should seek help, and I am far from alone in that opinion.

You like mainstream medicine so much - try one of their professionals who specializes in mental issues.  He or she just might be able to find out what your problem is and help you become a happier and more socially acceptable person.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)