CureZone   Log On   Join
52 Thousands hits of reality

Corinthian Views: 4,427
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 928,132

52 Thousands hits of reality

While you were happy to insult my previous avatar of Dr. Fate, you bitch like a whiny child at my speculations about your handle and your true nature.   How typical of your constant nattering, to accuse me of the very thing you are guilty of.   If you have found something I have written harsh, you should first look at what you did to deserve it.   In every case I was being kind in my assessment of you and your two stooges.

And it is parallels what you have said against me.

Your support for unproven, unscientific, pseudoscientific quackery is an insult to the intelligence of all readers.   For the most part you promote paranoia, mostly based on lies and selected quotes that you treat as if they came from a Burning Bush.  As the ultimate pragmatist I evaluate the evidence and the evidence alone, and in this the science indicates that many of your claims are patently false.  

You rely on casting suspicion on real science as a means to convince the reader your opinions hold any value.  While they under the influence of you thought-terminating phrases, you then cleverly introduce a useless idea. 

Now your poodle sinks even lower, a feat in itself, with the same accusation that is made to anyone that has a preference for real science.  The old “You’re Dr. Barrett”; it is the act of a desperate man.  One who lacks the facts to support his position and relies on personality.  Keep your votes and cast more negative ones my way.  I would rather be right and read by the smart ones than be wrong and liked by most.

It should be simple and obvious that debunking does not get many Rs, that is just the nature of this forum.   Since that is mainly what I do, I do not expect too many Rs in the future.  I am content with being right, sticking to the facts and using logic to dispel erroneous thinking. 

Speaking of Blogs, my own Blog (Freethinkers at Large) is among the most popular in Curezone, having 51 745 hits in only 7 months.  No one even comes close to matching my numbers in such a short time.  As a comparison the blog immediately higher to mine has 52 998 and with 29 months of readership.  Extrapolating those numbers, I would be number 2 if I had been posting as long as the Enchanted Gardener.   Maybe ‘my’ people just don’t vote because they are more interested in facts than votes.

My numbers speak for themselves, it is clear that people want to read what I write and want me to continue.  That is  the reality you should face.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)