CureZone   Log On   Join
Time to accept defeat!

Views: 2,171
Published: 17 y

Time to accept defeat!

As I wrote in a post below...I think that it is due time that I just concede that I have been beaten. I have been to two naturopathic/holistic dermatologists (among over 20 other doctors) and both of them told me that what I have is genetic and will never change.

They said this after hundreds of dollars worth of supplements, cleansing, biofeedback, applied kinesiology,allergy testing, food combining, candida elimination, raw food,etc, etc failed to produce even a hint of change.

It is hard for anyone to admit defeat. These doctors were admittedly beaten by my skin condition. Basically, they gave up on me and told me that there was nothing that they could do for me. They told me that natural medicine doesn't always work, especially with genetic conditions (like syndromes, etc). This one holistic dermatologist told me that congenital conditions are not always manifested at birth. He said that a great number of these conditions are adult-onset genetic traits. He told me that once these conditions are manifest though, they are permanent and there isn't anything that can be done for them (no amount of natural medicine, herbs, supplements, cleansing, fasting, and flushing can fix them). They are forever. He told me how no amount of herbs, supplements, and organ cleansing cannot fix birth defects. I guess this is what I have. I basically have an adult-onset genetic defect of the skin.

Thus, they have told me that this almost certainly a congenital problem, and therefore, would never be solved. I kept on fighting even after these doctors told me these things. I kept thinking...there has to be something that will give me normal skin.

I no longer believe this anymore. My genes have given me brown hair, green eyes, and terrible skin. There is nothing I can go about genetics. Flushing my liver, cleansing my bowels are not going to give me blonde hair or blue eyes. Thus, they are not going to fix my skin either. This is why 10 years of constant struggling to heal myself of this has been utterly fruitless.

I guess my body doesn't recognize a problem because this is a trait that is locked within my genes. If this was parasites or liver stones , then there would be something to heal. For me there is nothing to heal.

It is not a sickness causing this. It is a trait. If I had a hook nose or overly large ears, would stimulating my immune system fix these "problems"?

Of course not, there is no disease to fix. These are traits. This is why I can't heal my problem. There is nothing to heal.

When I think back to what these doctors told me and how nothing has made any change for 10+ years, the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

Accepting this is going to be hard. I don't know how I am going to cope with this and make it through every day. It is going to be an excruciatingly sad and heartbreaking life.

I think that it is officially time that I stop posting here. Looking for healing for something that can't be healed just leaves me with a profound emptiness. This will only compound my problems.

Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions. I know you given me your best advice and prayed for me to be well. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I wish you all the very best of health and happiness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)