CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Time to accept defeat!

hanna Views: 1,958
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 929,508

Re: Time to accept defeat!

There are indeed problems that don't seem to react to a lot of things and if you can find peace with it may be some day something will come along that might help you, otherwise acceptance might give some emotional relief.
I am sure it won't be easy.

There is a forum here about peeling lips and over the years I have checked in, I don't have the problem, but the people there are pretty misserable, some don't leave the house or quit school, and I always hoped for them that there would be a solution.
To-day I happened to check in again and so far no magic has come up. Most people have been trying things for 10-15 years.

I am mentioning this only to show that not everything can be cured, of course it has been good that you tried, you need to do it for your own peace of mind.
Some weeks ago someone else left CZ for the same reason, he had tried everything mentioned here and had to go on.

Have my best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)