CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sweet smelling discharge...

pb3046 Views: 139,165
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 926,320

Re: sweet smelling discharge...

Bacterial vaginosis happens for the same reason that vaginal yeast infections do - there is a lack of good flora and the normally self cleaning vagina cannot fight off the infection.

I personally use Colloidal Silver to keep down any infection:; I insert a CS soaked cotten ball and leave it in for six minutes. And I take probiotics, mainly acidophilus, as soon as there is any sign of irritation, such as a little itching, odor, etc. When you have enough probiiotics in your system your stool will have no smell - I use that as a guide to my acidophilus use. I just use the kind in Walmart; works just fine for me. You can also insert a couple of acidophilus tablets or even plain yogurt as a preventative to strengthen the vaginal defense system.

The clitoral area should have no discharge; probably this is coming from the vagina. It helps to wash the vulva with during the day. You can do it anyway you want, but the one I use is a "pitcher douche." You can sit on the toilet and pour the water from a container over before and after washing . Only the outside is washed. If you douche, you remove the helpful bacteria as well as the harmful. I do this in addition to my shower because I tend to diabetes and candida infections and want to avoid any irritation that might come from secretions leaking to the outside. I try to monitor the situation, so to speak.

Sweet smell, or a fruity smell, is usually associated with high blood sugar. Many diabetics don't find out they are diabetic until they have a vaginal infection. Things that raise your blood Sugar (sugar, starches, grains) are the same things that feed candida. Ask around and see if family or friends have a glucometer, or a blood testing machine, or even know someone who does that they might take you to them, Most people who use glucometers are happy to check your blood Sugar for you. It should be 70-110 fasting in AM, or under 140 2 hours after a meal. Or search for a health fair that offers it. If it is high, it can be controlled by diet if you can be disciplined. If not, you will have to go on medication. I went on medication for diabetes, but now I am off of it. I was glad to have the medication because I had let myself get really down. Strangely during that time I had no candida infections, but now that I am cleaning out my body and changing my life and diet, I am detoxing candida and have more symptoms now than I did when I was a full blown diabetic.

A healthy vulva, vagina, clitoris, as well as stool should have no odor. It may be common, but that does not mean it is healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)