CureZone   Log On   Join
Detoxifying and addictive!

Larryb Views: 5,569
Published: 17 y

Detoxifying and addictive!

Well I just tried this for the first time 2 days ago. No real problems to solve, but I read so much about it, and I had some Flax seed oil laying around.. I have to say I felt immediate results. Brain fog lifted, teeth tightened, mood lifted - all things I've heard others talk about. The next day I tried it first thing in the morning, and WOW did it kill the grogginess and give me a nice bounce in my step to start the day.

I do believe this is because its cleaning up toxic metals in my system, because I've felt this way before. That was when I was using the Extreme Health Oral Chelation program - but at around $60 per 2 weeks, I only used it sporadically .

One effect that's different from the EH chelation is that I could feel the mercury leaching out of my fillings via this metalic taste in my mouth with the oral chelation. None of that with the oil pull.

I did the oil pull twice yesterday and another thing I notice strongly is the smog level today. That's actually a good thing because only when I'm detoxifying do I notice it. When I used the EH chelation or other times when I've used lots of Chlorella to detox, I'm aware of smog and other toxins around - so I personally have no doubt that OPing is detoxifying my body.

But the excellent affordability of it, the effectiveness, and the bonus of it's amazing oral health properties makes this somewhat annoying process a keeper for me. And with the way I feel afterwards, I actually look forward it - in an addictive way. I guess I can now call myself a card carrying "Health fanatic".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)