CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brief update: day 27

Matchmaker Views: 2,037
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 921,865

Re: Brief update: day 27

VerySugar,

On my bottle it says to take 2 capsules three times daily preferably with food. It says Neem (leaf) 950 mgs. I only took two capsules and I got horrible die off symptoms but it was worth it after it was all said and done. I can't imagine taking 6 capsules a day. Of course we still have the Humaworm herbs in our system too. I wonder how long the Humaworm herbs stay in your system after you stop doing the Humaworm cleanse? Have you heard RG say?

I eat a lot of fresh pineapple along with a large piece of watermelon every night. I hear lots of grumbling in my stomach after I eat it. I forgot about the fresh garlic. I also love garlic. Have you done Hulda Clarks Liver flush? If so, was it hard to drink that stuff? I am preparing my mind to do it within the next few days. Write back and let me know. Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)