CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bad study - NIH

Karlin Views: 4,564
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 919,485

Re: bad study - NIH

Right on - you have all passed the test!!

Of course meditation helps medical conditions. I can personally attest to being able to lower my heart rate and blood pressure within 5 minutes of meditation. I can show how my blood flow is improved. I believe I can also lower my acidic condition, as someone else mentioned, with meditation and yoga.

Yoga for ADHD kids works well, and it is the meditation part of yoga that helps.

And, of course, mainstream medicine does not want the free stuff to take away from pill useage. Its that simple

That "alternative medicine" title is a farce - their motives are only to discourage alternative medicine, and they are funded by Pharm-Giants and the NIH, which is squarely on the side of mainstream medicine.

Like the FDA.

We cannot trust these "government-industry associations", they cannot be believed - remember VIOXX? If that didn't prove to us that they are NOT working in the publics best interest, nothing will [vioxx's dangers were known to them 5 years before the public notice, as found in those e-mails].

Karlin

------------etc-
{ Other natural alternatives that work as good or better than pills do, for certain conditions, includes marijuana [for headaches, glaucoma, nausea, and ~100 others], hydrogen peroxide and Colloidal Silver [for infections], many herbs, vitamin C.. etc/ etc/ }

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)