CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnant with ringworm

dabbler Views: 21,221
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 916,759

Re: Pregnant with ringworm

Thank you Mackenzie for your comments.
I did go to my gp who just took a few quick looks and said, its not ringworm and ringworm doesn't spread that quickly. Just said its fungus..easy for growth as my pregger belly is hanging over that area and so keeps it moist there...and suspectible to such things like this. Gosh, I just can't believe it. He did give me a prescription but I presume because thats where they make their money. I tucked it away and tried the Gentian Violet. Thank goodness I still had some in the cupboard. I used some when my daughter was born. We had a little yeasty thrush thing going on with the breastfeeding. Either her mouth had it or my nipples. anyways the Gentian Violet worked great. Now I've been using it "down there" since Tuesday...its been 3 1/2 days now. I started getting relief and the spreading stopped within 24 hours of using it. However, I am keeping it up by putting some on in the morning and at night time. (I tell you ..its so messy and so time consuming to paint this crap on) Nonetheless, I'm quite desperate for this thing to go away. Its not pretty. I bought another supply tonight but I find the stuff hard to get. The pharmacy I went to only had one and asked me why I needed it...well, ...of course I didn't get specific...but geez...don't they know? With a line of up people around I wanted to blurt out that I need this for me "you know what" but using other words of course. My 3 year old daughter was with me so I declined on making a scene.
I guess now I'm curious to know how long it will take to dissapear when to stop applying this stuff. My summer is being ruined now. I got a nice new pregnancy bathing suit to wear but I can't because the G.V has now smeared all over my thighs...Boy I just can't believe this is happening...........If you could share more details on your experience would be great.
Thanks so much

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (1)