CureZone   Log On   Join
Pregnant with ringworm

dabbler Views: 21,704
Published: 17 y

Pregnant with ringworm

I haven't seen any other posts with any women who have this horrible thing while pregnant. I've never had ringworm in my life. I'm getting my gp to confirm tomorrow but from what I've read and comparing my spots/lesions with the pics, I'm pretty 99% sure especially as it has spread as it is known to. The most horrific part for me is that the location of this "ringworm" is in my pubic region. It started with a loonie size spot and no others. It never itched much but I did notice it and by the time I did, and did some research it had spread into several littler bumps all over my pubis and part of the thighs. I tried oil of oregano which burned like the dickens. Plus I heard pregnant women aren't suppose to use that oil. I've been using tea tree for now but my midwife suggested Gentian Violet which I'll start tomorrow after I see the GP. I just want him to verify it. I'm sure he'll just prescribe chemical meds and I'm more into the home remedies and herbal stuff. I guess my worry is that from what I read it is hard to get control of and hard to get rid of. I'm half way through my pregnancy and I'm just beside myself if this is still around come birth time. I'm sure it can be passed on through v.birth. Perhaps I"ll just have to vouche for a Csection. In the meantime, it would nice to share with other women who have it "there" in the location I do and those that are pregnant as well or anybody who has some recommendations/suggestions. (btw there is a alot of good info on this site so far thank goodness)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)