CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Miracle cream?

Views: 4,064
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 913,377

Re: Miracle cream?

It sounds like spam to me, and they don't even offer any information about the ingredients. I don't have eczema, but if I did, I would try to get rid of it by cleaning my lymph system and supporting my liver by taking milk thistle. Skin issues are almost always tied to a poorly functioning liver. It's also important to exercise (and sweat) to keep the lymph system clean. Rebounding is a good exercise for the lymph system. I would also eat (and actually I do eat) a diet of about 80 percent raw and cooked vegetables of all types and colors (red, green, yellow, purple and orange.) Drink lots of pure water and pass on all other liquids, especially coffee and alcohol. Also, try to avoid feelings of anger or stress, or being around people who cause you to feel angry or stressed. Anger and stress are significant contributors to skin eruptions. I doubt that a cream would be all that helpful because the cleansing needs to come from the inside. It might relieve symptoms, though, but so would Benadryl creme.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)