CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Turmeric working wonders

kizzy Views: 66,339
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 912,861

Re: Turmeric working wonders

English John,

I would have to say be careful with anything you take by mounth. I have not read up on turmeric to know the long term effects. The topical treatment route really gets to the source of the problem.

I will have to say looking in the mirror today my Folliculitis looks better then it has in a long time. I was trying a suggestion from another member using asprin mixed with rubbing alc did that for a week but did not see any noticable results... :(

You want to know something odd though. I have been taking a break and not using anything on my skin for the past 2 weeks now (something I do a few times a year to let me body just get in check) and it actually is show signs of improvment to my utter amazement. The only thing in my life that has changed is I have begun running daily. Usually, I run over lunch even when it's really hot outside I sweat like crazy. I am wondering if there is some sort of link to this daily sweat session and my noticing improvement. Could my sweating be cleansing my pores of whatever this disease does to cause the inflamation? Going to keep running and sweating to find out. Will post more as I go!

Kizzy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)