CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Turmeric working wonders

GypsyMom Views: 66,060
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 910,224

Re: Turmeric working wonders

After reading so many posts here and on other sites about turmeric working wonders, I decided I have to try this natural remedy for my scalp folliculitis. I was somewhat concerned about all the user complaints of how "nasty" the turmeric and water suspension tastes and it's grittiness since the spice does not dissolve. Instead of attempting to mix the turmeric with water or fruit juice, I mixed it with organic tomato juice (that added a little vitamin C as well to the mix) and a pinch of raw Sea Salt (this also added some minerals). Hey! It didn't taste too badly at all! I imagine that anyone avoiding salt could use some organic lemon juice or ACV instead, just to give it a little bite to over-ride that of the turmeric. I hope this suggestion helps others, and I hope starting on turmeric helps me :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)