CureZone   Log On   Join
Interesting end to my fast....(Warning BM Story)

Views: 5,885
Published: 17 y

Interesting end to my fast....(Warning BM Story)

I was all hyped up for my Water Fast and had set aside 7 days for it. Today 3 1/2 days into it I began to feel ill I had an aweful headache and kept dozing off when I had to go downtown to another office I felt like I needed a walker to get around it was that bad. around 4 while I was at work I began to black out. In a panic I went to get something to eat and lay down. After eating some fruit I came back to earth. A few minutes after eating I had an urge to use the bathroom when I went I passed hundreds of worms and black sludge. I could not believe it. over a week after a 30 day (uneventful) parasite cleanse and now they come out. Imagine had I not fasted where those dead little critters would have ended up. What is interesting is that I started my fast by eating all fruit and light for a week plus a castor oil flush and 2 daily enemas during the fast and now they come to surface. Another interesting thing is how toxic BMs give me the urge to binge. Has anyone else have this happen? Usually I will take an enema if this happens, but if that is not possible I will end up binging.

I am happy though with my fast even though it did not go as I thought it would. The next 3 days I am gonna do the grape cure then Water Fast a day and then ease back to my regular diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)