CureZone   Log On   Join
TESTIMONIAL ~ children & iodine

sojo Views: 5,077
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 908,291

TESTIMONIAL ~ children & iodine

My teenage children all take Lugol's almost daily and all have realized significant health benefits. 2 are almost fully grown and one has started to grow rapidly since Iodine has been introduced. She takes 2 drops of Lugol's daily along with supporting vitamins and lightly salted water.
I have several friends now supplementing preschool children some as young as 14 months and all are giving their children from 1-3 mg of Iodine several times a week. They add Lugols to a liquid Iodine bought at a health food store. They added enough Lugols to make the tropic iodine 1 drop=1mg of iodine. Both are water soluble. All children have had improved immune function since starting the iodine and cognitive function seems to be growing in leaps and bounds since starting the iodine. Hard to know what can be attributed to iodine because preschoolers change and develop so rapidly.

My 14 year old just brought home an amazing report card. Her marks improved as much as 15% in some subjects and she went from being a B student to a strait A student and just graduated from middle school with honours. She started Lugols in early Febuary about the time her third semester was starting. So along with rapid growth she has improved attention span and cognitive function as well. She continues to grow at an amazing rate. Since febuary she grown almost 3 inches. (she is very small for her age).
Hope this helps,

Sojo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)