CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: salt is important:) and GOOD for you!

cora Views: 3,578
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 908,410

Re: salt is important:) and GOOD for you!

Big thanks for breaking it all down. If you hadn't thrown me out of the house I'd have a much better sense for what you're doing now. (I hope you're taking care of the plants.) This medium is not perfect as it relates to panoramic views especially.

Funny - since you mentioned Colustrum (or when I saw you mention it about a week or more ago) I got mine back out. (I have it in chew/suckable form, so this makes it easier to reintroduce) I can't believe you just wrote this:

>>Colostrum can kill lyme and some of its co-infections by jumpstarting the immune system (the best bug killer).<<

Fist, obviously I know about Colustrum and its claimed immunity building abilities - but did I ever read "kick start" - No way, never. But if you say so...I'm back to sucking my cherry flavored Colustrum! Just since yesterday. I don't know exactly what has happened - but I really took some steps back in the past two weeks. I was almost ready to party - then boom. So I really do need to face the bizarre reality of this immune system of mine which "reports" to kick butt (blood tests and direct blood exams) but seems to continually fail me of late - or since those fatal days/weeks in 2005 - I suppose.

Second: >>immune system (the best bug killer)<<

I needed to "hear" that. It was a smack in the face - wake up. Thank you. (Hit me again.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)