CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: salt is important:) and GOOD for you!

wombat Views: 3,637
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 908,333

Re: salt is important:) and GOOD for you!

I found that same point interesting. The salt-loading C protocol was devised for those having "a defective cellular transport system" or somesuch...& I've thought, well, what if our cellular transport system is NOT defective...is the salt loading necessary? In fact:

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/iprotocol.html

"No consensus exists on how important the salt loading may be to an iodine
therapy strategy if the patient does not have adverse symptoms."

I, personally, have only salt-loaded when really feeling the detox & that hasn't happened for quite sometime...howEVer, I partake of sole daily, and that has been a habit for close to a year now. Has that affected my "detox"? I dunno, I think so, though. Salt is extremely important for your body's intra/extracellular fluid balance, among other things, please read:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=887378#i

I really recommend, for you, to get the crystals and make sole. They're beautiful and will appeal to your refined tastes:) BTW, I drink sole in the AM w/concentrace & the juice of one lemon. The lemon makes the minerals more bio-available, according to Finallyfaith & he knows his stuff:) The lemon also makes the concoction more palatable.

I'm with you on all the supplements but I feel they're necessary to balance out the iodine. I got a days-of-the week vitamin divider thingy, keeps me organized & keeps me taking them. Without it, I wouldn't, I'd just be confused:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)