CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biologic, Holistic, and Alternative Dentists

Aharleygyrl Views: 5,773
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 904,224

Re: Biologic, Holistic, and Alternative Dentists

I saw it, myself, but don't wish to debate it.  You probably weren't talking to me, though. In summation, I believe Hal Huggins, Weston Price, George Meinig, Dr. Mercola, David Kennedy, Frank Jerome, etc....  Biocalex (formerly known as endocal) has been around for well over 10 years. It doesn't work.  And, calcium hydroxide is not something i want in my jaw.

To me, the following excerpts sum it up:

ROOT CANALS POSE HEALTH THREAT AN INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE MEINIG, D.D.S.
Dr. Joseph Mercola

MJ You're assuming that ALL root-filled teeth harbor bacteria and/or other infective agents?

GM Yes. No matter what material or technique is used - and this is just as true today - the root filling shrinks minutely, perhaps microscopically. Further and this is key - the bulk of solid appearing teeth, called the dentin, actually consists of miles of tiny tubules. Microscopic organisms lurking in the maze of tubules simply migrate into the interior of the tooth and set up housekeeping. A filled root seems to be a favorite spot to start a new colony.

One of the things that makes this difficult to understand is that large, relatively harmless bacteria common to the mouth, change and adapt to new conditions. They shrink in size to fit the cramped quarters and even learn how to exist (and thrive!) on very little food. Those that need oxygen mutate and become able to get along without it. In the process of adaptation these formerly friendly "normal" organisms become pathogenic (capable of producing disease) and more virulent (stronger) and they produce much more potent toxins.

Hal Huggins, D.D.S., M.S. in a lecture to the Cancer Control Society:

Then we get into the root canal business, and that is the most tragic of all.

Isn't there something you can put in the center of the canal that is safe?

Yeah, there probably is, but that is not where the problem is. The problem with a root canal is that it is dead. Lets equate that. Lets say you have got a ruptured appendix, so you go to the phone book, and who do you look up? Lets see, we have a surgeon and a taxidermist, who do you call? You going to get it bronzed?

That is all we do to a dead tooth. We put a gold crown on it, looks like it has been bronzed. It doesn't really matter what you embalm the dead tooth with, it is still dead, and within that dead tooth we have bacteria, and these bacteria are in the absence of oxygen. In the absence of oxygen most things die except bacteria. They undergo something called a pleomorphic change...like a mutation. they learn to live in the absence of oxygen…now produce thioethers, some of the strongest poisons on the planet that are not radioactive.

Torrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)