CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: freedom to fascism - what are we going to do about this?!

Ohfor07 Views: 6,188
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 903,125

Re: freedom to fascism - what are we going to do about this?!

Seldom do I use expressions like "everyone needs to ____", or "send this ____ email to every body you know". This said, Freedom to Facism as well as your sentiment for it, may be among the large handfull of exceptions I would make for this kind of consideration....operative word, may... I'm still not sure on that, but that's beside the point. I am sure nonetheless that if, somehow, by some quirk of fate, if even a decent sized quantity of Americans could find their way to viewing this film - lets say 45 % for sake of argument, this would lead to a watershed event of historical proportion. I chose that number for specific reason.

Speaking of historical proportion, according to my computer screen, your post was viewed 568 times within 168 minutes of it having been posted by you. In over 3 years at the 'zone, I have never witnessed such a display, nor anything that even came close. To the contrary, at best it takes weeks to months for any one post to achieve such a stat. Even though I read your post, site unseen, 568 viewers in less than a few hours, for any post, may well deserve a constellation's worth of bright shiny award!.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (1)