CureZone   Log On   Join
Thyroid meds -- so wonderful I HAVE to share!

Views: 16,355
Published: 17 y

Thyroid meds -- so wonderful I HAVE to share!

I switched my thyroid medication from the fake, awful synthetic drug to natural Armour thyroid, which contains T1/2/3/4 and calcitonin.

Synthetic drugs usually contain only T4, and simply do not give us those other things we desperately need. I don't know a single person on the synthetic drugs who is doing well. Every single one (and I know at least 20 people), has issues that are not being solved.

The five people I know on Armour are doing great, feel great and look great.

The effects of switching to Armour for me were good, but they recently improved to a really wonderful degree, and I want to share my experience.

The newest thinking about Armour thyroid: if you split your daily dose into two, or even three, per day instead of one, you will achieve an optimum effect.

I break my Armour pill and take 1/2 at 7:45 (before I even get up), 1/4 at 1 p.m., and the last 1/4 at 5 p.m. I played around w/ these times until I felt good for the whole day. When I took 2 and 3 at 12 p.m. and 4 p.m., I would get too tired in the evening.

The other thing that I did was to place the pill in my mouth rather than swallowing it with water.

This is called "sublingual" and "bucal" dosing.

Taking something Sublingual means "placing it under the tongue".

Taking something Bucally means "placing it between the lower cheek and gum, near the bucal gland" (in the middle near that hard bone).

At first I was taking all of it bucally, but one day I split the piece and put half under my tongue and half in my cheek. This worked great for me because I got some straight into the bloodstream, and some more slowly through the bucal gland.

I feel I am at optimum effect right now, although I need to get tests to see what my blood levels are.

The best way for me to know how my meds are working is looking in the mirror and what my weight is doing.

Since starting this new method, I have lost 10 pounds. I have not dieted, in fact I am eating more often. One thing I noticed lately is that I am not craving things as much. I feel more even througout the day, and sleep much better. I am getting up earlier too.

The appearance of my face and neck has changed a LOT in just five weeks, and the goiter at the base of my throat that has been there for 2 years is gone.

I bought a cheap little alarm clock that is really easy to set, and it goes off five times a day for my meds. Since doing that I am feeling much better. I suppose you could wear a watch w/ an alarm too.

Anyway, if anyone wants more detailed information about any of this, please feel free to contact me.

:)
peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)