CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you so much for bringing this all up!

LNdolls Views: 11,269
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 900,612

Thank you so much for bringing this all up!

I have gained such clarity. I have had injuries to both knees from karate and other sports - they are not strong.

As a youngster I got lots of fillings... I developed what my dad called weak ankles. I had alway been athletic, doing cartwheels and running everywhere.. I began to turn my ankles... sprains, strains, X-rays, wraps, ice, pain - over and over and over again... UGH! This continued into my twenties and thirties, when I took a long break from dentists - had no problems, and kept my teeth clean, so why go!
This past year I had a bunch of dental work done.. most of it involved crowning and recapping my upper front teeth that had originally been root canaled and capped after an ice skating accident in my early twenties - not from weak ankles. I had landed on my teeth! Yeah, ouch.
This past week I turned my ankle for the first time in ages, fell onto the sidewalk, straining the other ankle in an attempt to save myself. Everything healed amazingly fast!

And now, I know why it happened.. all this lovely Iodine has loosened the latent mercury and lead hanging about in my body and my body is trying to get rid of it.. it needs more selenium. I have been taking the yeast form. I am going to go get some of the L-selenomethionine today. And I can share this with my sisters who have mercury fillings and turn their ankles!

Wow, the usefulness of the info shared here blows my mind each and every day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)