CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coral Calcium

23rd Psalm Views: 6,731
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 899,367

Re: coral Calcium

Hi Celcius --

I have Kevin Trudeau 's book and think it was a bit of a ripoff. He tells you some good things, true, but wants you to join/pay to get more information.

Regarding Coral Calcium, I have not been convinced that there is anything wrong with it. What I like, is that it includes the 72 additional sea minerals. As far as lead contamination, that's been said about most natural sources such as Dolomite and Bone Meal.

Recently I e-mailed Wolfe Clinic regarding the Coral Calcium, because some things were said about it. Here are the questions & response:

My Questions:

Coral Calcium sounds like a very good form, but heard two things I would like clarified, if you will --

1) Heard that Nuclear Waste had been dumped on the Okinawan coral reefs. True or false?

2) Heard on a forum that Coral Calcium rips up the kidneys. That would be hard to believe. Any comment?

Answer I got:

Hello,

To answer # 1, it is false. #2, It does the opposite, it helps in it’s restoration. Please call if I can help 800-592-9653 or 250-765-1824.

Regards,

Dr Wolfe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)