CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on Mirena removal and PCOS/Diabetes diagnosis

aggiepoke Views: 13,527
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 850,613

Re: Update on Mirena removal and PCOS/Diabetes diagnosis

Hi Sbia...

I have IR and PCOS as well. Thought I would respond to your post. PCOS helped me pack on 85 pounds in 2.5 years. I found my 14th doctor 3 months ago --- he's a naturopathic doc (www.hotzehwc.com in Houston...people fly in all the time to see him), he's not an MD. (The first 13 docs were and didn't do a LICK to help me...I was looked at like I had a 3rd head and they were all excited to put me on antidepressants and a heart med that made me suicidal. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD DOCTOR...once they don't help you achieve your health goals...find a new one.

My doc had me do a yeast free/sugar free diet and trust me...it's a lot easier than it sounds...and once you eat Sugar again and see how sick and tired it makes you feel, hopefully you will do what I did...make a CONNECTION for life that Sugar is the devil and stay away from it. :) It's in miracle whip, ketchup, green olives..etc.. it's in EVERYTHING! Once I get back to my normal weight I will eat Sugar free/yeast free during the week and eat with a little bit more fun on weekends. I lost 10 pounds and 4 pant sizes in my first 30 days. I feel fantastic. I have 2 coworkers that wanted to do it with me...we are on day 14 and one of them has already lost 6 pounds. The other thing I hope you will consider is Iodine. It can dissolve ovarian cysts and breast cancer!!! See the Iodine forum and read the R, RN, BSAs for more info. Plus check out this site and this article...there are other supps you must take with it...you will find that scoop on the site below and Iodine forum.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=896514#i

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org
(look at the Iodine info place)

GOOD LUCK! IT can be managed.
AP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)