CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on Mirena removal and PCOS/Diabetes diagnosis

Kirahhh Views: 13,701
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,947

Re: Update on Mirena removal and PCOS/Diabetes diagnosis

Hi! IM glad to hear you have a dr that really cares and is helping you. What is MIRENA? bc ???Well I myself am on Yasmin and have always been on some sort of BC pretty much; Except when I was trying to have my sons or get pregnant. I know my Dr that did my Wellwomans told me I should not be on Birthcontrol cuz its bad w/my already HIGH LIVER ENZYMES. I didnt do a TUBAL when I had my 2nd son Chris in May 2005; was too soon after suffering "infertility to just NIP it in the butt" and agree to no more children ever. Yet right now I cant afford we cant afford another child and we still have 2 boys in Diapers! One that is refusing to POTTY TRAIN!! anyway...
I just wanted to say that Im myself was once "just INSULIN Resistent" and Now I do have high glucose levels around 230's..depends how im eating. IF they go low for me like 150... I get headaches..BUT I am Considered by my dr's a TYPE II!...and its a pain in the ass!! Its hard to lose weight! I have to vertually starve myself...I refuse to do that! I am Latina!! Nobody else in my family has this PCOS CRap! Everyone is fine even heavier family memember!! OH WELL JUST MY LUCK. Only thing that I can say is that on my fathers side there is Diabetes, his sister. My daddy passed away Last year...he had Prostate Cancer. But he didnt have diabetes. But his sister my aunt does and so doe her sons! So I guess Im get some Heredity in it!

The best thing we PCOS Sisters can all do is "keep working out" try to incorporate some kinda of FITNESS activity that HELPS alot thats how I think I Ovulated and got my boys...w/o even a PERIOD in site!! any of you PCOS ladies if you want to contact me or just share info feel free to visit my myspace page
http://Www.myspace.com/traesmom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.131 sec, (1)