CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad Side Effects of Immortality Rings? Help!

Aurora411 Views: 14,238
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 894,949

Re: Bad Side Effects of Immortality Rings? Help!

"S" needle(south) points to the + side of the ring, definitely. There's no way I can make "N" needle points to the + side. So I guess, there's no mistakes involved in my misadventure with these rings - Alas. But I still want to believe there's some way I can make these rings work for me and my sluggish thyroid.

I didn't wear the rings last night and I felt a lot better this morning, but still felt drained.

Like you, I'm eagerly waiting for a reply from Johny Apple Bomb about our body needing reverse polarity at night. But if not at night, when is one supposed to wear these? The instructions included in the package are very clear - we're supposed to wear these at night, or during the meditation or while very relaxed.

BTW, I've been reading your posts and learned a lot from them. I wanted to thank you for a long time, and now I can finally do that: THANK YOU, TRAPPER.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)