CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad Side Effects of Immortality Rings? Help! edit

trapper/kcmo Views: 14,189
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 895,389

Re: Bad Side Effects of Immortality Rings? Help! edit

you are very welcome.

if i were you, i would stop with the magnets for now and get a bottle of iodoral from breastcancerchoices.org and start with one pill in the morning, then one morning and again at night, and go from there. i have been on the equivalent of at least 8 pills a day(thats the 12.5mg) for four months now. it took me forever to get my thyroid going without iodine(years). you should be up and running in six months or less.

i still dont know what to think of alex's rings. i wear my own homemade ones sometimes , but most of the time i dont. they supposedly are not supposed to be used if you have food in your stomach. so many things are supposed to be done on an epty stomach i am beginning to wonder if the benefit is not from eating less. i know that fasting works, so may be. i know its the plenty of water you are supposed to have taking pills like aspirin which does the most good!

read the Iodine forum, the R messages.

edit - the other way with Iodine is what highonwater did. her testimony is also in those R posts and she uses much less Iodine but gets it from a guy who is using Edgar Cayce readings as a guide for doing it. they call it detoxified iodine, a handle i am not fond of, but she got off of her thyroid meds with it.

either way, iodine is what you need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)