CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: 3 y old playing with yourself, spanking the monkey?

Views: 1,922
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 876,217

Re: 3 y old playing with yourself, spanking the monkey?

when i was about 11, my mom was trying to explain periods to me.  i didn't want to hear it and was mad.  but, i could not figure it out and said where would it come from?  she said there was a hole there for it.  i asked if it came out where i peed from because that is the only hole i knew.  she said, no.  i swore to her i only had one hole and there was no other.  she said it was there and to look and i would find it.  i felt around and sure enough, she was right.  i was even more mad because i didn't want to have one and surely didn't want periods.  i don't know if other kids are like me or not.  i would have never found mine if my mom hadn't made me look.  my friend says her 5 yr old kept playing with his in the SUV on their way somewhere.  she gets mad, but her husband says it is normal for boys. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)