CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Guesses about Mucoid Plaque

Hamadryad Views: 5,478
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 760,827

Re: Guesses about Mucoid Plaque

Have you ever read up on the slow detox that happens to most when they start eating raw? Many,including myself, pass mucoid plaque after a while when eating 100% raw. It's only a small amount... so I tried doing a Bowel Cleanse after I'd been raw for about 6 months.. and quite a bit more came out. I thought originally that a slow, natural detox by returning the body to a normal diet, as some believe, would be better than an aggressive, gut-scrubbing approach with P&B's or even laxatives... but now I feel that perhaps a slightly aggressive (but still natural :) ) approach fits an aggressive ailment. I used simple fasting and mild laxatives, by the way... I'm a bit apprehensive yet about the P&B's. I've heard many success stories about them, but also I've heard a bit too many not so fun things about them. You know the song about the old lady who swallowed a fly? Hehe... From the way my body is, it sounds like it may not be the best idea for me. Good reminder that each person reacts diffently to different methods, and there are no 'universal' cures...

Either way, I'm glad I happened to do things this way, as I was having some doubts as to whether it was P&B's, foods, or whatever forming the plaque. I have a better idea now and can't say I'm doubtful as to it being the glorious thing most say it is...

And you always have those testimonies about the people who swallowed a penny as a child and had it come out years later... I thought that might be advertisement for certain programs but after recommending a flush to a friend of mine I had to shake my head and grin after she called me up a few nights into it saying "OOOh my god, dude, so I totally just crapped out this marble I swallowed when I was three.... it's covered in black and green goo...friggin gross, dude"
Kinda makes me wish I would have swallowed something when I was little.... lol.

Anywho... Cheers
Hamadryad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)