CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Almost 5 weeks pregnant but no symptoms!!! Is that strange. Why would this be happening? I should be sick by now.

newmother Views: 7,031
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,606

Re: Almost 5 weeks pregnant but no symptoms!!! Is that strange. Why would this be happening? I should be sick by now.

WOW thank you soo very much! I have cut out the breads and carbs in my life so hopefuly I am not getting too much of that other stuff. I just realized that I need more nutrient dense foods like lean meats and more veggies. How doe Iodine get rid of a belly? That is amazeing. Before I buy the iodione I want to make sure I buy the right kind. Is there a brand you recommend? Should I apply a liquid tincture without alchohl to the skin for my acne? I do have some moles I could get rid of. I apply this herbal stuff to it but they are not going away still. Perhaps I don't do it enough and that is why or my moles are just stubborn. Well let me know which ones are best to buy. Should I buy on line or at the health food store?

Thanks again

Sarah :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.247 sec, (1)