CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: it can be cured!

Cured_of_Graves Views: 3,144
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 15,222

Re: it can be cured!

I have been cured of Graves Disease. The real culprit was overtoxicity of heavy metals (mercury in particular), which caused severe candida and parasite overgrowth.
Mercury concentrates in the cells of the Central Nervous System, thyroid eyes and heart.

After chelation, my health has drastically improved, no more insomnia, heart palpitations, eye problems or gastro-intestinal related issues. And most notably is my regained physical strength and energy! After years of agony, I now feel normal again!

PS: It is imperative to remove any Amalgam dental fillings before chelation with a dentist familiar with the protocol (so you don't get exposed all over again) and to work with a doctor who has experience with mercury chelation so the treatment will be safe and effective.

Good luck to everyone out there who is looking for an alternative to more toxifying drugs or unecessary surgery!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)