CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another issue about SLS..:/..

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
SqueakyClean Views: 1,646
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 880,759

Re: Another issue about SLS..:/..

I think that "natural" companies try to list the "origin" of a chemical as some sort of decoy. They tell you that the chemical comes from coconut, palm, or whatever...
To me, this is a trick. I mean, of course when a person just walks around in nature, they don't stumble over a big pile of chemicals here, and another vat of chemicals there. Oh, look, it's the SLS pit! And the all-natural alcohol pond! Right.

All chemicals had to be extracted and refined. They had to come from SOMEWHERE in nature, be it animal, vegetable or mineral. The root source is wholesome and rarely a problem (for example, a coconut), but once you take out some things and concentrate them and heat them and change them, etc. then you can end up with a variety of chemicals that aren't so good for you anymore.

Obviously it's no longer palm oil, or else they would just list palm oil as an ingredient, so it's not the same. I suppose some ingredients have better origins than others, and sometimes this might impact someone's purchase. For example, vegans wouldn't want to use animal-source products.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.147 sec, (1)