CureZone   Log On   Join
Another issue about SLS..:/..

1234567 Views: 1,778
Published: 17 y

Another issue about SLS..:/..

Ok, a bit more questions about the danger (or goodness?) of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)... Yesterday I posted the message here about danger of it for hair. Today I went to a shop (Holland & Barret) looking for healthy stuff. I was looking for a healthier tooth paste (the price was a kind of indicator). On a pack of one of them it was stated: no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate..??... So the question is do they add it in many products then??.. Ok, I looked at another one where this SLS was on a list. But the developer of that toothpaste poss wanted to emphasize how natural its ptoduct is and it was written - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate --> where it comes--> palm oil --> stabiliser... Palm oil??.. So is it diff sourse or just made up stuff?? I am totaly confused.... Obviously I will buy the stuff where there are the less ingredients the better but I dont know what to think.. Sorce - Palm oil??????

Any thoughts upon it??

Confused Nadia.. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)