CureZone   Log On   Join
If you wanted to baby your pancreas...

fledgling Views: 2,702
Published: 17 y

If you wanted to baby your pancreas...

...Baby and encourage your pancreas to make more juices; what would you eat, do?

Stop all processed foods because of the stuff used to clean the machines, I think.

Change to the best salt you can get your hands on, I suppose, and the finest oils and fats, limited as to quantity and with what.

Cut out processed sugars, maybe fruit, too.

Someone told me to eat spinach and rhubarb, but NOT cooked, because they are alkalizing when raw...but not when cooked.

Salad greens because they are bitters...but I chopped them fine in the food processor when I last had them.

Apparently, chicken is the most difficult meat to digest, so I would guess that chicken broth would be good. Maybe other meat broths, as well? Lots of wild fish, but in small amounts at a time?

Someone on CureZone said to eat a tiny bit of ginger with good salt three times per day, before meals.

I've found that we really like steel-cut oats porridge...but what would be best on it? Maybe a very light nut milk?

Chew everything well, even soup and drink, to get the predigestive saliva.

Oil-pulling; and munch kelp with meals.

Then there are good things like skin-brushing; a 1% Himalayan crystal salt bath; then lots of clean water, warm; and NOT sitting folded up like a venetian blind.

Frequent and gentle walking-type exercise might help, too. Sunshine. Fresh air under trees.

How about the Humaworm parasite cleanse? I've found it effective, powerful, but quite gentle. Lots of supportive herbs in there.

Organic, at every opportunity, and crackling fresh. Sprouted even.

Lightly cooked, for a while. One or two foods at a time.

Good attitude; free from past woes and worries. Let foolish habits go.

To sleep early.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)