CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXTREME leg pains/joint pains anyone?

antcyp Views: 66,745
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 872,950

Re: EXTREME leg pains/joint pains anyone?

My joint pain, tiredness, musculur spasms started after I had my mirena inserted. I had it in for only year and it completely changed my life from being a very active independent person to someone who at 30 feels like most of us on this website,over 60. After removal which was in January this year my symptoms unfortunately didn't just dissappear.I found some in fact got worse especially the chest pains and anxiety. Doctors found a musculur disease via a biopsy called myositis and have now been on cortisone treatment for 2 months. Every day I wake up hoping this nightmare will end and I will have my old life back and that I can be a fully functional mother of two toddlers. My instinct tells me the mirena had everything to do with what has happenned but obviously the doctors profusely disagree! I often wonder that maybe the disease pre-existed but got worse with the mirena. Anyone with similar disease or that has been on cortisone treatment to relieve any of their symptoms? Is there any light after this dark tunnel??????????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)