CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXTREME leg pains/joint pains anyone?

MHoteit Views: 13,499
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,966,241

Re: EXTREME leg pains/joint pains anyone?

Emily,
I called Bayer today.
I have been so miserable with joint pain.
The worst is having no energy or will to want to do anything. There is only so much an antidepressants can do. I have tried everything. The only thing I didn't think about was the Mirena. I have just been so miserable I pulled my own out. I truly feel as if I am loosing my mind. Does anyone kow if there things are reversable? My eyesight is awful even with my glasses or contacts on. I am 43 and feel like I am over 10 years old. I get bouts with anxiety that give me heart palpitations. I asked so many questions before I had the Mirena placed. I was assured that the side affects where very small. I would have never gotten it if I would have know I would.end up with all these problems. I have gained weight and can't Lose it. I just wanted to say that you for sharing information. I am so glad I am not crazy and others are experiencing the same things I am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)